“Power” model, metal with air springs
- steel construction;
- cover made of water-proof gypsum plasterboard;
- opens by means of gas shock absorbers which are inside of the construction;
- completed with Т-shaped handle;
- designed for facing with different types of flooring: tile, laminate, parquet, wood (the thickness of flooring is up to 15 mm)
* Apart from standard dimensions it is possible to make access panels on request according to your dimensions.
- Price list
Access panel can be operated in easy and heavy-loaded conditions so its construction is made of steel with thickness of 4 mm. Access panel cover has water-proof gypsum plasterboard panel, which is fixed directly to flooring thickness of which can be up to 15 mm. It can be tile, parquet, laminate, carpeting. Door of the access panel has stiffening plates along the perimeter, amount of which depends on the size of the access panel. Door of the access panel is maximally lighted and kept in closed position due to weight of the flooring. There are installation holes anchorage along the whole perimeter of the exterior frame. All access panels are completed with Т-shaped handle. The access panel cover has a hole with threaded joint where the handle is screwed. Door is lifted by means of handle tightening and air springs.
It is possible to manufacture and install special devices - locking devices at the access panel door on request (individually).
Access panels with invisible hinge and air springs allow lifting the cover easily with almost one finger, notwithstanding its big dimensions.
Dimensions of the floor-mounted access panel (on request) are coupling dimensions of external fitting frame.